- Refresh your browser page
Restart your web browser and only have one tab open. This will fix many issues.
We recommend Google Chrome browser for the best viewing experience. Download Google Chrome Here
My video is stuttering and stalling:
- Check that your download speed, recommended 1 Mbps
Test your internet download speed here: Internet Speed Download Test
- If below the recommended speed:
- If you are on WiFi, switch to hard wire connection.
- Disconnect all other devices from the network.
- If none of the previous suggestions work, restart all of your network devices (modem, router, switch, etc.).
My audio is stuttering and stalling:
This happens when your internet is having issues and the audio gets "out-of-sync".
Refreshing your browser sometimes fixes it, but often the browser needs to be restarted completely.
This problem is a known bug with ALL Apple devices when live streaming.
Problem getting past the login page:
This happens on some smart tv web browsers, try another browser or device.
- This can also happen with the Safari browser, please try another browser like Google Chrome. Download Google Chrome Here
How do I Reset my Cleeng password:
How do I access my Cleeng account:
Need more help?
Fill out the support form below and click the "Contact Support" button, this is the quickest response. We do not monitor Facebook, Twitter, and other places, so please use the form.
- iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or iPod touch
- Apple TV
Do I need a super fast internet speed to watch?
You need a minimum of 1.0Mb download Internet speed for our best quality, check at www.speedtest.net
We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux OS with Adobe® Flash® or tablets including Google® Android™ devices and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices will work. We are streaming an adapted bitrate feed that works over most 3G and 4G services. Please consult with your local access carrier for rules and regulations. Please be aware that we are not responsible for data connection charges to view the stream on any platform or service.
Do I need to download anything to view the live stream?
No. Once you have a ticket you have instant access to the Internet video stream. The video plays automatically in your browser. It works on PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone. Please ensure that you have the proper broadband connection for your video.
What can I do when the quality of the stream is poor?
There are a few actions you can take: Control your internet connection; For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality you need a minimum of 1.0Mb download Internet speed. Try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the event from another browser and/or device.
Can I stream a video through my iPhone/iPad to my AppleTV?
You can easily and instantly purchase and watch any video, directly on your iPhone and iPad. It works no matter where you are, all you need is...the internet connection. Though, if you'd like to stream a video to your AppleTV to watch it on the big screen, you can use AirPlay directly from your iOS devices.
What you need:
Note: Your iOS device and Apple TV need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check out more information on AirPlay usage directly on Apple.com
Can I stream a video on-demand on a big screen using Chromecast?
Cast your favorite entertainment from your phone or tablet straight to the TV. Use Chrome browser and follow the steps as explained on the official Chromecast pages: http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/learn.html
How to access the video stream of an event?
- Go to the webpage of the event.
- On this webpage, click on the "Buy", "Purchase" or "Watch now" button (or any other call to action) to start the purchase of your virtual ticket. A new browser window will appear.
- Log in to Cleeng using Facebook, Google, Yahoo or sign-up by entering your email address and a password of your choice.
- Make a payment using a preferred secure payment method of your choice. A confirmation message will appear on the webpage, you will have instant access to the live video stream.
- You will receive an email (and a reminder on the day of the event) with a direct link to a page where the event is being broadcast. Once the event is about to start (or during the event), click on the link. You should have instant access to the event. (If there are any issues streaming the event, please contact the WatchNTPA support team via the submission form at the bottom of the page.)